Saturday, June 18, 2011

Itchy!

I went into the back yard to water my poor abused tomato plants and yank some more okra when apparently I ran into something my skin doesn't like.  Possibly poison ivy, but who knows?  It was dark back there and it wasn't a slug.  If I wasn't before, I am now singing the praises of castille soap for getting promptly rid of any extra oils that stuck around.  And thank goodness somebody had the foresight to purchase generic antihistamines.  Takes a little longer than calamine, but worth the wait.  Sigh....

Only one more full day left to go at the hotel!  Sunday I'm leaving early due to having to be at the new job at 8am Monday morning, which means it'll go by like molasses in winter.  I'm ready to work where lunch breaks exist and pay is reasonable for the work done.  Crap, I need to buy khaki pants.  I hate khaki.  It makes my whole waist look unappealing and I'm a terrible mess in it.  Khaki:  Almost as bad as wearing white, but with more old butt!  Ick.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better at all, I think you would look ahbsolutely gorgeous in anything, but that is just Me.

    ReplyDelete