Friday, August 12, 2011

Overdue Update

Wow, sorry about the lateness of posting.  It's been a helluva time lately, and unfortunately, much of it negative.  It's an emotional, sordid tale (but an interesting one) and perhaps someday I'll tell you about it.  If I ever do go into it, for legal reasons it'll be way in the future after things are well and fully calmed down.  How's that for a teaser?

What I can tell you is that the new job is now an ex-job.  I hired on with the anticipation of being primarily a receptionist and biller for a freight company and occasional dispatch assistance.  An inkling that something wasn't quite right appeared when they said they'd been through three billers in a year.  It turns out that "occasional dispatch help" meant that they expected me to become a secondary dispatcher and learn the job skills of the other two girls in the office as well as my own to perfection within a month of being there.  So when they pulled me into the office to express the concern that I wasn't quite getting it...you get the idea.

So I'm back in the job market and in my spare time am back to work on my cookbook.  Be on the lookout for a project update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment