Monday, April 4, 2011

Post Tornadic Stress Disorder

Aaagh!  My poor garden.  I just get it set up, the plants are settled in, and today we had one of the scariest storms I've been in for ages.  No thunder, no lightning, just extremely heavy winds and rain of tornado like proportions.  And then everything got cold so I have to dig my jacket out of the closet again.  52 degrees outside just when I thought it was safe to wear shorts.  Oh well.

Aside from that, the only other interesting bit is that the dog next door is a very good puppy.  She heard somebody going through the backyard and alerted her people appropriately who then informed me.  Sure enough, the gate I'd put up the day before was moved like someone had taken a shortcut or been snooping.  It also makes me feel better that next door couple like guns too.  We'll have to do a day at the range.

No comments:

Post a Comment